I coach, support and help leadership and teams in their efforts to figure out how to adopt and apply the agile approach to work and life in their context and with their people. My hopes are that this creates a better and healthier workplace that enables people and teams to be awesome and effectively deliver more value to their users and stakeholders.
In addition to coaching, I hold courses, run seminaras, writes books, blogs and creates videos on all things agile and lean such as agile leadership, agile adaptations, large scale agile, team dynamics, facilitation and visualization.
I sometime refer to myself as a bureaucracy therapist, cultural acupuncture, cross company pollinator and visualization magician.
“I’ve seen deeply dysfunctional organizations, as well as truly agile, lean, big, organic and team oriented organizations. Based on these experiences I understand that agile is a big experiment and in some people’s mind still is an unproven hypothesis. But as long as there are people who believe in top-down management, long term planning, that there is a ”best” way of doing things and that continuous learning costs too much – I believes there is still room for improvement in the world.”
Books and Products
- Visualization Examples – A book filled with visualization examples for agile teams and agile people who are working with software development in an agile context.
- Jimmy Cards
- Facilitation tricks and techniques – New book being written now
- Jennie Discovers – A small book about product discovery
- LEGO Posters – Educational posters using Star Wars Lego to illustrate principle and techniques
- The Agile Pill
- Agile Topics card deck
- Concept Cubes
Popular Videos and Podcasts
- Brief explanation of Agile – YouTube
- Transforming the pyramid to an agile organization – YouTube
- 4+3+2+1 Team Success Factors – YouTube
- The pains of autonom and why we love it – Seminar Casumo (Malta), 22nd November 2018 – Blog & Seminar
- Vägen genom Groan Zone till effektiva mötesbeslut (Agile Sverige 2017) – Lightning talk
- Flow through Visualization – Conference SAST Stockholm 20th September 2018 (Swedish) – Seminar
- Definition of DONE – YouTube
- Some examples of Sprint Burndowns – YouTube
- Att jobba agilt (Swedish) – Podcast
- Agil visualisering (Swedish) – Podcast
- Health checks for Teams and Leadership
- Bootstrapping a Working Agreement for the Agile Team
- How I wrote a book publicly online
- The Sprint Burndown is dead, long live Confidence Smileys
- Role Expectation Mapping
- MIKE – The Daily Meeting Microphone
- Improvement Theme – Simple and practical Toyota Kata