Self-Mastery For Leaders – Unleashing Your Best Self
We often meet leaders feeling overwhelmed, stressed, and trapped in the daily complexities of work and life.
In response, it is easy to turn to simple stuff that requires less cognitive load rather than addressing what matters.
Alternatively, we can learn to develop our self-mastery to find better solutions to meet today’s challenges. Self-mastery is a critical component of effective leadership, as it helps leaders to:
- Stay composed in challenging situations
- Be clear about what matters (inner compass)
- Shift fear to curiosity
- Inspire others
- Build strong relationships that have an impact
Welcome to our exclusive retreat in Tuscany, where you can unwind in a stunning environment, enjoy delicious food and wine, and gain valuable skills for personal growth and self-mastery.
Take time out for yourself. To reflect, be grounded, and act with intention and more clarity. Start to build your foundation for leading in a complex world.
Our approach to developing self-mastery is very practical and built on proven theories such as:
- Coaching and Reflective practices
- Skill Theory (Kurt Fischer / Theo Dawson)
- Inner Game (Tim Gallwey)
- Adult Development (Jennifer Garvey Berger, Robert Kegan etc.)
- Corporate Athlete (Jack Groppel, James E Loehr)
- Creative Tension (Robert Fritz))
- Self-mastery (Peter Senge)
- Clarity of who you want to be as a leader.
- Learn practices for developing self-mastery, e.g:
- Managing energy, emotion, thoughts, and behaviors
- Practice composure (from reacting to deliberate action)
- Unlock your awareness of how to handle complexity
The retreat is intended for executives, leaders, managers, entrepreneurs, self-employed and other professionals that need to manage stress effectively to perform better.
Overall, the retreat is suitable for anyone who wants to improve their leadership skills, personal growth, and well-being while enjoying the beauty and culture of Tuscany.
When & Where
Welcome to join us in Lucca, Tuscany, Italy, on this Leadership retreat at beautiful Villa Pacini on 20-23 September 2023.
The Self-Mastery training will be 2,5 days (Thursday – Saturday). We recommend and welcome you to join us on Wednesday afternoon at the Villa.
The price includes accommodation and all meals on-site (breakfast, lunch, dinner, coffee and snacks). Let us know if you would like to share a room with a friend at a discounted price.
Travel options are not included. You need to book according to your preference.
We are happy to set up a call with you if you have any questions regarding the retreat. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com