Discover the journey toward Empowered Product Teams
About Beijer Electronics
Beijer Electronics is a Swedish company that designs and manufactures human-machine interface terminals and automation software. The company is based in Malmö, with a presence in Europe, Asia, and the Americas.
Learn how Beijer Electronics transitioned from silos, SAFe, and friction to a culture of collaboration, trust, and engagement.
What you will take away from the presentation
- Gain insights into Beijer Electronics’ transformative journey
- Explore practical strategies to foster collaboration between R&D/Product management and Product teams
- Learn the art of working closely customers and end-users to continuously test product concepts.
- Understand the keys to rebuilding trust within your organization
- Discover approaches for addressing technical debt
Meet the speakers
- Axel Gustafson, Vice President Product Management
- Charlotte Grane, Head of Product Management – HMI
- Nidzara Dellien, Software Development Manager
- Festim Zuta, Senior UX Designer