Watch the presentation by SVT Play, the Swedish public service television, sharing how they have transformed from being stuck in silos, to being organized around value streams. With this shift, they have significantly increased collaboration and alignment toward common strategic goals. The journey is, by no means, “finished” but you’ll get a glimpse of the three-year journey thus far.
You’ll hear from SVT Play’s COO Sara Fahlander and CPO Malin Ströman, who will share their journey of transformation and the principles and approaches that made it successful. You’ll learn:
- What was the challenge before?
- What steps did they take?
- What is the result right now?
- What are potential pitfalls?
- What are the principles/approaches that made this work in practice?
- What techniques did they use?
SVT Play’s transformation was successful because they leveraged models by Design Thinking, Lean/Systems Thinking, Team Topologies, and Agile, and they were inclusive in their approach. They invited everyone to share their concerns and worked together to achieve their goals.