I am a creative, strategic, and visionary person who thinks “outside the box” and focuses on customer benefit. I am a problem solver who often finds simple solutions. “If the solution is not simple, we have not found the best solution” is one of my mottos. For eight years I have worked as a CTO and system architect in a multi-national company. Together with my teams, we built future-proof systems that formed the basis of success for the companies I worked for. In addition, it has been done resource-efficiently, so much of my focus has been on making the processes work. For a long time I mostly labored to find the proper process and when I finally found Scrum, XP, and Lean it was a good match for what I was looking for.
After seeing what a simple and good process can do for a company, I have turned from being a technology manager to becoming a coach to help other companies become efficient and prosperous.
I take on assignments such as:
- Trainer in Scrum, Agile, Lean, Kanban and SAFe.
- I am a certified scrum trainer, which gives me the right to certify Scrum masters, product owners, and agile leaders.
- Coach / mentor / inspirer for leaders who want to develop their company.
- Development manager.
- Technical and product manager.
- Board member.
I have experience in the travel industry, e-commerce, banking and finance, telecom, business systems, and Internet marketing. It has often involved hardware and software development, but also off-shoring/distributed teams and operation/support.
Holding the courses:
- Certified Scrum Master.
- Certified Agile Leadership.
- Certified Product Owner (company internal only).
- Leading SAFe (company internal only).
- Intent Based Leadership.
Co-author of the book “Prioritera, fokusera, leverera” which unfortunately is only available in Swedish (Yet).
During the summer of 2015, my first book was published in English: Kanban in 30 days.