Are you interested in pushing the lean & agile envelope? Join us on the evening of June 2 for some food, discussion, and inspiration!
We are happy to have partners Alistair Cockburn
and Mary Poppendieck
with us this evening. Can’t really get a better lineup!
Alistair pretty much invented Agile. He co-authored the Agile Manifesto
, wrote the original book Agile Software Development
(and many other books
), and started the first agile software development conference. Mary is the Queen of Lean and has written 4 books on how to apply lean principles
in software and product development.
- 18:00 – 18:30 Finger food and beverages
- 18:30 – 19:00 Henrik will talk about lessons learned from the PUST project, a unique 10 billion SEK experiment where the Swedish police tried to build the same product twice in two different ways.
- 19:15 – 20:00 Mary (topic not yet decided)
- 20:15 – 21:00 Alistair – Answering questions with stories. And if I don’t have a story, I can’t answer 🙂
- 21:00 – ?: Feel free to stay around and have discussions
If you have any proposal for what Alistair or Mary should talk about, feel free to write it in the comments below!