Agile Evening with Alistair, Henrik, and Mary June 2 (free)
Are you interested in pushing the lean & agile envelope? Join us on the evening of June 2 for some food, discussion, and inspiration!
We are happy to have partners Alistair Cockburn and Mary Poppendieck with us this evening. Can’t really get a better lineup!
Alistair pretty much invented Agile. He co-authored the Agile Manifesto, wrote the original book Agile Software Development (and many other books), and started the first agile software development conference. Mary is the Queen of Lean and has written 4 books on how to apply lean principles in software and product development.
- 18:00 – 18:30 Finger food and beverages
- 18:30 – 19:00 Henrik will talk about lessons learned from the PUST project, a unique 10 billion SEK experiment where the Swedish police tried to build the same product twice in two different ways.
- 19:15 – 20:00 Mary (topic not yet decided)
- 20:15 – 21:00 Alistair – Answering questions with stories. And if I don’t have a story, I can’t answer 🙂
- 21:00 – ?: Feel free to stay around and have discussions
If you have any proposal for what Alistair or Mary should talk about, feel free to write it in the comments below!