The goal of the course is to learn the essentials of succeeding with Scrum in theory and practice.
Who this course is for
We ask that you have a basic understanding of Scrum before the course starts.
Learning outcomes for this course
- Why Scrum works – connection with Lean, Systems Thinking, Complex Adaptive Systems, Queuing Theory, and more.
- Managing requirements with the product backlog and sprint backlog.
- Planning & estimation.
- Sprint troubleshooting and followup.
- Roles and responsibilities.
- Technical debt.
- Case studies & common pitfalls.
Please read at least one of the following books/papers: