Challenges like leading change, continuous improvement (Kaizen), eliminate waste (Muda Mura Muri) and streamlining organizations are what I enjoy most doing. I started my professional path as a developer and still today I see myself as a developer that helps other developers to succeed with their challenges. After working with several companies both in Sweden and outside Sweden I have stopped getting surprised how much a good process can improve productivity, quality and motivate employees.
After fulfilling Master of Science degree in electrical engineering I have worked as a developer, team leader, Scrum master and head of development in several companies.
- Introducing and implementing Agile methodologies i.e. Scrum and Kanban
- Introducing and implementing Lean ideas i.e. waste, Kaizen, push vs. pull, just in time, value stream mapping and Kanban
- Coaching and mentoring of Managers, Project managers, product owners, ScrumMasters and team members.
- Facilitating sprint planning, demo, retrospective and daily standup
- Management and team workshop
I also do Public and internal courses:
- Certified ScrumMaster course
- Certified Scrum Product Owner course
- Introduction to Lean and Agile
- Lean and agile for Managers