Certified ScrumMaster (Remote), 6-7 October 2022
Scrum ScrumMaster Agile
The goal of the course is to learn how to build awesome products using Scrum.
Who this course is for
We ask that you have a basic understanding of Scrum before the course starts.
Learning outcomes for this course
- Why Scrum works – connection with Lean, Systems Thinking, Complex Adaptive Systems, Queuing Theory, and more.
- Managing requirements with the product backlog and sprint backlog.
- Planning & estimation.
- Sprint troubleshooting and followup.
- Roles and responsibilities.
- Technical debt.
- Case studies & common pitfalls.
Please read at least one of the following books/papers:
- Scrum Guide – Scrum Alliance
- Scrum and XP from the Trenches (2nd edition) – Henrik Kniberg. This book is included as course material.