Join our 2-day Masterclass with world-renowned neuropsychiatrist Dr. Daniel J. Siegel to understand what cutting-edge neuroscience can teach us about the leadership we need in order to enable change.
Whether you’re seeking personal growth or navigating complex challenges, the integration of mind and body forms the foundation of resilience and overall health.
Discover how integration has been successfully employed, even by organizations like NASA to transcend chaos and rigidity. Join us and harness the transformative power of neuroplasticity to cultivate a resilient mind, embrace a more vibrant life, and be the change you want to see.
”A healthy brain is a foundation for well-being and can be a catalyst for true systemic transformation.
What characterizes a healthy brain is the integration of nine different domains.
By deepening our understanding of the mind and embracing the principles of Interpersonal Neurobiology, we unlock the keys to personal growth and systemic transformation.
Harnessing the power of neuroplasticity, cultivating resilience, and recognizing the interconnectedness of our minds with our communities and the world will be critical factors to achieving a sustainable transformation.”
- Harness the transformative potential of neuroplasticity through the lens of Interpersonal Neurobiology (IPNB)
- Deep exploration of the 9 domains of neural integration (vertical and lateral integration, integration of consciousness, memory, narrative, state, interpersonal, temporal, identity)
- Practical resilience training techniques, such as The Healthy Mind Platter, seven daily essential mental activities, or the Wheel of Awareness for more focus, presence, and peace.
- Learn from research in Dan’s new book (coming next year) on Patterns of Developmental Pathways (PDP) and how this provides a frame for patterns within teams that benefit collaboration.
- 3-pillar practice: Strengthen attention, open awareness, and build kind intention.
- Explore the profound connection between the mind and energy, and how embracing this understanding can reshape our sense of self and expand our perspective of the world
Who this course is for
Managers, Leaders, Change agents & Coaches