My mission is to help organizations stay relevant in a VUCA (volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous) world.
I am passionate about Lean and Agile, and especially about engaging and inspiring people to co-create the changes needed to improve the whole. Since 2007, I have helped diverse organizations: from start-ups to public organizations, to some of the largest private companies in Sweden.
My skills and experience are focused on enabling Business Agility, developing Lean/Agile organizations, and creating Lean/Agile product capabilities.
I support and help teams (leadership, development, operations) to put on Lean/Agile lenses to discover and exploit the opportunities around them. Concretellt, I advises, coaches, mentors, teaches, and implements Lean and Agile mindsets, principles and practices at all levels of the organization.
Lean/Agile Organization Coach
• Helped design, setup, roll-out and support Telenor Sweden’s agile transformation (2018-2020) strongly inspired by Spotify and SAFe.
• Led the Lean transformation program at Sandvik IT (2014-2016)
• Practiced as an Agile Coach since 2007.
• Concretely applied agile in different roles such as Product Owner, Scrum Master, Project manager, Developer.
• Went through the crucible of a Startup. Failed but learned tons!
• Agnostic Agile: I use the practices and methods that make most sense in an organization’s context.
• Lean/Agile trainer: SAFe, Scrum, Kanban, Agile Mindset, Agile Leadership, Product Ownership, High-Performing Teams, DevOps, SHIFTUP
• Early adopted of the Kanban method, since 2009
• Won the Lean Kanban University’s Brickel Key Award for my contribution to the development of the Kanban method. Check the ”Kanban Kick-start field guide”.