Book an appointment
I reserve some slots in my calendar for remote coaching and mentoring.
How do I book a time?
If you want to meet up, just go to my appointment calendar and pick a suitable time (or several). In the description please include:
- Your name & organization
- Discussion topic & what you hope to get out of the session
- Connection info (your skype ID, hangout ID, or phone number, or whatever other channel you prefer). My preference is hangout or skype.
- Invoicing info
If you don’t find any available slots then I’m probably not available, but feel free to ask.
What’s the price?
The price is EUR 600 for a 1-hour slot (unless we have agreed on something different) and will be invoiced after the session. Feel free to book consecutive slots if you want a longer session. I’m happy to work with groups as well as individuals.
Obviously I can’t solve your problems, but I can bounce ideas with you and share my experiences. Nevertheless, if you find that the session wasn’t worth the price (for whatever reason) just let me know and we won’t charge you. Hasn’t happened so far, but you never know 🙂
Can we have a pre-meeting to discuss the topic or setup?
This offer normally doesn’t include free pre-meetings. So either we wing it during the session (usually works fine), or just book an earlier session where we discuss the setup for the second session.
What types of topics?
Typical discussion topics that people request:
- Agile scaling, dependency management, release planning, team structure, etc
- Organizational change, where to get started, typical patterns and pitfalls.
- Personal focus & productivity
- Agile/Lean frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, XP, SAFe, the so-called ”Spotify Model” and the like
- How to create cool animated videos like PO in a nutshell and Spotify engineering culture.
- Pretty much anything that I’ve blogged, tweeted, or written books about.