Let us know if you want to bring you team and we will offer you a team discount.
2-day Hands-on Workshop
”We learned more in 2 days than we have in 6 months together as a team.”
– workshop attendee.
Who is teaching this workshop
Please join us at Crisp for this informative, enlightening and fun workshop.
Who this course is for
- Designers (UX, visual, content, IA, IxD, etc), developers, product managers, stakeholders and team leaders.
- This new continuous reality empowers cross-functional organizations to fundamentally changes the way they discover, create and design new products and services. The old waterfall ways of software development are dead. The new way is a collaborative, continuous cycle of concepting, experimenting, delivering, learning and iterating.
- The only way to truly harness the benefits of this new reality is in a cross-functional team that bases its decisions on evidence from the market gained through experimentation and hypothesis. Teams work together on the same stories at the same time to build shared understanding and incrementally move all disciplines forward towards the project’s goals.
- Jeff Gothelf is an expert in teaching teams how to work in this collaborative fashion and has captured these ideas in his book, Lean UX: Applying lean methods to improve user experience.
Learning outcomes for this course
- How adopting Lean principles exponentially increases the amount your team learns
- How continuous learning does away with the idea of needing to be a ”sprint ahead”
- How basing your product ideas on assumptions, rather than requirements, gets you to faster product/market fit
- Why focusing on achieving outcomes is far more successful than focusing on features
- How to determine the value of your idea before investing deeply
- How to write hypotheses based on our assumptions
- How to structure experiments to test those hypotheses and take advantage of our continuous reality
- How to work cross-functionally to bring engineering, design and product management together in a parallel, agile way
- Why collaborative discovery and research are the best sources of information and shared understanding
- How to incorporate this culture of learning in your organization – enterprise, mid-size or startup
- How to create products that stand a much higher likelihood of success
- How to build a culture of innovation