Certified ScrumMaster, March 18-19, 2013
Learn from the experts – Jeff is the creator of Scrum and Henrik Kniberg is author of three popular books on Scrum. The goal of the course is to learn the essentials of succeeding with Scrum in theory and practice.
Who this course is for
We ask that you have a basic understanding of Scrum before the course starts.
Learning outcomes for this course
- Why Scrum works – connection with Lean, Systems Thinking, Complex Adaptive Systems, Queuing Theory, and more.
- Managing requirements with the product backlog and sprint backlog.
- Planning & estimation.
- Sprint troubleshooting and followup.
- Roles and responsibilities.
- Technical debt.
- Case studies & common pitfalls.
Please read at least one of the following books/papers: