NB! This workshop has been moved to Feb 15-17.
We are pleased to welcome you to a digitally conducted ITC facilitator’s workshop with Harvard University professor Robert Kegan
Immunity to Change™ (ITC) is a process designed to help individuals and teams sustainably change by revealing and challenging ‘hidden assumptions’ that can hinder the developmental progress. ITC guides a creative, structured and precise work at any individual’s developmental edge.
In the intensive and highly interactive 3-day workshop, you will learn how to safely and effectively lead others through this powerful and structured change-process. The facilitators workshop covers all the skills and knowledge it takes to facilitate the ITC-process both physically and online, and 1:1 as well as with large groups.
”It was an absolutely fantastic experience, rich in content, emotionally impactful, cognitively enlightening and a great reminder how our real personal stories connect us all.”
”You exceeded my expectations. Actually- you smashed them! Digital can from now on be ‘a true here and now inclusive experience’. You have my sincere recommendations for this ITC facilitator workshop”
”A really big and grateful thank you to Robert Kegan and to all of the organizers of this empowering and transformational event! Don’t normally use these superlatives, but this training truly deserves all of the above.”
As a participant in the Facilitator ́s Workshop you will learn:
- The theoretical backbone behind ITC and cutting-edge research and practices from Minds at Work.
- How to conduct an ITC workshop for groups or individuals in a way that fits with their own personal coaching style.
- Ways to address typical challenges in conducting the ITC workshop.
- Learn to use The Developmental Sprint ® Web-App for better online ITC facilitation of individuals and groups.
- How to use The Facilitator’s Guide as a resource for further developing your skills.
- All participants who complete the course will receive 20 credit hours from the International Coaching Federation.
The Immunity to ChangeTM approach, developed by Robert Kegan and Lisa Lahey, is designed to help individuals, work teams, and organizations make those personal and collective changes that are most important to them – but have proven resistant even to thoughtful plans and heartfelt intentions.
Who this course is for
Managers, Leaders, Change agents & Coaches