Kanban Applied Accredited, October 23-24 2013
Kanban is a lean based tool with low process footprint. The flexibility and simplicity makes in suitable in development, operations and larger projects.
It is an excellent tool for improving flow across functions.
In this course you learn the building blocks behind kanban and how to introduced kanban into your organization.
This course is accredited by Lean Kanban University (LKU).
Who this course is for
- Project managers
- Lean coaches
- Scrum masters
Learning outcomes for this course
- What is Kanban
- Steps for introducing kanban
- Kanban building blocks – steps for creating a kanban system
- Visualization tips and tricks
- Prioritization in complex environments
- Classes of services
- Measuring and reporting
- Case studies from end-to-end flow, operations and development
- 10 kanban board examples
- Dealing with bottlenecks
Vi önskar att du har en grundläggande förståelse för Agile innan kursen börjar. Om detta är helt nytt rekommenderar att du läst igenom minst en av dessa: