Open Enspiral: Working in a Participatory Organisation – Full day immersion workshop, September 19 2016
Enspiral Labs is holding workshops across Europe to share it’s lived experiment of how to run efficient, productive and fun participatory organisations.
Enspiral is a bold experiment in participation and openness by design. We prioritise a way of working where people can focus their energies on what is most meaningful to them.
Based in the beautiful oasis of Wellington, New Zealand, Enspiral is becoming a global network of entrepreneurs and startups who share the same principles and contribute resources to fund tools and projects.
Enspiral Labs is an organisation founded by a group of members from Enspiral. We will run workshops across Europe to give people context, content, tools and an experience in open participatory systems.
In the ‘Open Enspiral: Working in a Participatory Organisation’ workshops we will share stories from the network and practices that we use to organise. We’ll use activities and discussion to cover the principles of:
- Mutual care
- Getting to outcomes without coercion or control
Workshop attendees will be invited to participate in activities to work through these approaches.
We’ll present examples from our lived experiment about how we;
- Make decisions
- Manage finances
- Decide strategy
- Embed culture
- Foster leadership, and;
- Practice governance
During the Enspiral visit to Stockholm there will also be a shorter community evening event the 20th of Sept. hosted by Agile People
Who this course is for
- Entrepreneurs and leaders intent on creating an open participatory organisation
- Leaders on the transition journey to more open participation
- Community sector groups trying to get more organised
- Small and medium enterprise and corporate employees who want to know more about working openly
- Agile and Scrum practitioners
- Intrapreneurs – modelling change inside traditional organisations
- Anyone with an interest in or curiosity about open participatory systems