How do you form an organization that supports Agility? Few frameworks answer this question, yet it is a critical problem that has to be solved by each company that wants to be Agile.
In this class, we walk you through key patterns used by successful companies along their improvement journey, why they were used and what issues they address. These companies range from small to big, from line managers’ responsibility to strategy alignment. This toolbox will help you shape your organization as it improves over time.
- What makes you slow (and how to fix it)
- Reducing distractions
- Creating focus
- Managing and removing dependencies
- Transforming organizations
- The 5 leavers for organizational Agility
- Two types of scaling
- Organizational patterns for the team based organization
- Organizational patterns for Scaling
- Value stream organization
- Portfolio management
- Lean budgeting/Budgeting made easy
- Reward systems and career ladders
- Striking the balance
- Rewarding growth
- Establishing a continuous improvement culture
- Measuring success
- Leading change
The goal of this course is to learn how to create and sustain agility throughout an organization as well as how to utilize this potential to create alignment, feedback loops on every level, support self-organizing teams and ultimately gain business agility.
This course is for…
This course is for leaders and influencers on an organizational level, such as
- (Enterprise) agile coaches
- Lean coaches
- …and anyone who wants to learn about organizational agility
Experience and knowledge of Agile, Lean, leadership and making business decisions to some degree would be helpful. You don’t have to be an expert in all of these fields, but it should not be the first time you hear about them either.