Gibson’s eight-hour Product Strategy Workshop introduces seven strategy models to help leaders define a compelling product strategy. By the end of the session, each team will develop a complete product strategy.
Gib will take you through a variety of tools, models, and frameworks that enable you to build your product strategy in a step-by-step manner. Here are the models you will put into practice:
- Positioning and Branding models enable you to uniquely position your product
- The GLEe model helps you to craft a long-term product vision
- The DHM model focuses on forming hypotheses to delight your customers in hard to copy, margin-enhancing ways.
- The GEM model builds alignment across your organization to clearly prioritize growth, engagement, and monetization.
- The SMT model forces product leaders to carefully align strategy, metrics, and tactics.
- The 4-Quarter Rolling Roadmap provides an easy to digest expression of your product strategy so teams can see how the work fits together.
Gib’s workshops are fast-paced and fun, but as important, they create an environment where product leaders can learn from one another. The real purpose of the sessions, however, is to enable leaders to communicate an inspired vision of the future — a critical role for product leaders at any stage in their career.
Webinar with Crisp from 2020 introducing the core concepts
“Don’t miss a chance to learn from one of the best.”
— Brooke Brown, CPO at Rent The Runway
“Gib is simply fantastic and I highly recommend working with him.”
— Nir Eyal, Best-selling author of ”Hooked.”
About Gibson Biddle
In 2005, Gib joined Netflix as VP of Product, helping the company grow to 20 million subscribers. In 2010, he became Chief Product Officer of Chegg, a textbook rental company that went public in 2013. Today, Chegg engages 10M students/year and has a market cap of $4 billion. Gib is now an adviser for multiple consumer tech companies, is a guest lecturer at Stanford, and gives product leader talks and workshops all around the world.