Implementing SAFe 4.5 w/ SPC4 Certification, May 29-June 1 2018
How do you implement SAFe in a pragmatic way? We’ve brought one of the best trainers around, with years of Agile experience and who shares our pragmatic mindset, to help you lead SAFe and Scaled Agile implementations.
You as an attendee will after the course be able to certify for SAFe® 4 Program Consultant (SPC).
You will learn:
- How to teach Leading SAFe
- How to effectively coach programs
- Howto find your Value Streams / Agile Release Trains
- How to launch Agile Release Trains
- Howto build a continuous delivery pipeline and DevOps culture
- Empower a Lean Portfolio
This course will focus the two first days on how to teach Leading SAFe. This means you as an attendee is expected to understand the basics concepts of Leading SAFe before joining the class. You can do so interactively by joining a Leading SAFe class or learning them from Dean through this webcast.
The final two days focus exclusively on what it takes to successfully implement SAFe in the enterprise.
This Implementing SAFe 4.5 class hosted by Crisp is delivered by AgileSparks, an SAI Gold SPCT partner. Trainers for the class are Yuval Yeret and Ofer Cohen.
Host for this course is Mattias Skarin, who helped LEGO get going with SAFe
Who this course is for
This course is intended for those who will be materially and directly involved in a SAFe adoption. This includes practitioners, change agents, and consultants responsible for implementing Agile programs and portfolios as part of an enterprise Lean-Agile change initiative. Attendees typically include:
- Agile Coaches
- Professional Services Consultants
- Business and Technology Executives, Leaders, Managers, and Directors
- Portfolio Managers and product managers
- Development, QA, and IT management
- Project/Program Management Office (PMO) personnel
- Enterprise, System, and Solution Architects
- Internal Change Agents, Lean-Agile Center for Excellence (LACE), Agile Working Group