Growing Organizational Agility with Sociocracy 3.0 – Practitioner Level 1 Program June 29 – 2021
Navigate complexity, raise engagement, and improve agility and performance throughout the entire organization, with Sociocracy 3.0.
From growing agile and responsive learning organizations to governance and decision making, Sociocracy 3.0 brings together an extensive collection of guidelines and practices that you can benefit from, without the need for sudden radical reorganization or planning a long-term change initiative.
This rich learning journey combines 37 hours of classroom time with e-lessons, asynchronous interaction, practical assignments, and opportunities to verify your learning along the way.
This course is for:
- Organizational development consultants, change agents, and anyone supporting people in organizations to improve their ways of working,
- Corporate managers, and leadership teams, wishing to facilitate effective and lasting changes in their organizations,
- Agile Coaches, Project Managers and Scrum Masters supporting teams to perform and thrive
- Educators and teachers working to help adults or children learn how to better help themselves,
- Anyone interested in unleashing co-creation and innovation, improving self-organization and collaboration, and growing organizations where both the people and the organization can thrive.
During this learning journey you will:
- develop your general knowledge and understanding of the body of S3 concepts, principles, and patterns.
- explore how to identify, communicate, and effectively respond to organizational needs throughout an organizational system.
- practice using S3 patterns for making and evolving agreements, improving meeting effectiveness, and enabling personal and group development.
- examine practices for effective facilitation and participation in collaborative group interactions.
- apply S3 patterns to kick-start a (simulated) grassroots organization and move rapidly from concept to action in self-organizing groups.
- examine various ways to build and evolve organizational structure to support the continuous flow of value.
- frequently reflect on your practice and learning with others and develop your reflexivity.
Developed and delivered by Lili David and James Priest, co-developers of S3, the program is broken down into two parts:
Build a solid foundation on which to grow your practice and get the best out of Sociocracy 3.0
This is a 4 weeks program combining live sessions, e-lessons and practical assignments, designed to put in place key foundational pillars that will help you to get the best out of Sociocracy 3.0.
Schedule of live calls:
The live sessions will take place on a Tuesday and/or Thursday, from 15:00 to 17:00 CEST.
Option 1: June 29, July 8, 13, 15, 20, 22 and 29
Option 2: August 17, 26,31, September 2, 7, 9 and 14
Experience the benefits of S3 principles and patterns in practice, and learn powerful new skills you can apply right away
During this highly experiential, 24-hour learning journey, you’ll discover the benefits of applying S3 principles and patterns in action and learn powerful new practices and skills you can start using right away, whatever your organizational context.
Alongside significantly advancing your understanding of S3, you’ll also gain extensive experience using S3 patterns in a remote setting during 6 x 4 hour online sessions. The course is spread over 3 weeks, with supporting e-lessons in between.
Schedule of live calls:
The sessions take place every Thursday and Friday from 13:00 to 17:00 CEST.
Dates: September 16, 17, 23, 24, 30 and October 1.
- Completing the e-lessons, micro-challenges, and the assignments: 8-12 hours or more if you wish
- Live calls: 7 sessions, 2 hours each
Some lessons and activities are essential to complete, while others are up to you.
- Live calls: 6 sessions, 4 hours each
Completing E-lessons: 4-6 hours
- Live sessions will be recorded and shared.
For more information please write to email@example.com
what past participants say:
A great workshop. Mindful, makes you think, reflect and make sense of the reality around you. The concepts & techniques are highly applicable in organizational environments.
Natalia – Agile Coach, Spotify
I have been on many workshops and training during my life and treasure some of them. This workshop will definitely be one of them. James and Lili are great facilitators and create a safe, open, and creative environment. I learned not only S3, which I had hoped for, but also about myself(ves), which will help me be more whole, authentic and therefore a better person and leader.
Anders L, Agile Coach, Crisp.se
Further information and testimonials: https://academy.sociocracy30.org/courses
If you wish to participate in this course and the fee is beyond your means or the value you place on it, please contact us to explore how your attendance may still be possible. We wish to ensure that cost is no barrier to attending Sociocracy 3.0 courses.
Please write in the comment field which option you want to attend:
Option 1) June/July (29 June – 29 July) Foundations course
Option 2) August/September (17 August – 14 September)