Here are answers to some of the most common inquiries I get.
”How do I get in touch with you?”
Email firstname.lastname@example.org. But please check below first! It will likely save time for both of us 🙂
No commercial offers or spam please!
I get a lot of emails so I can’t guarantee a response. But I try to tackle the inbox once per week unless I’m on vacation. So if I don’t respond within a couple of weeks, I might not respond at all. Note that one of my awesome Crisp colleagues may be able to help you instead, contact info here.
”Can you do a keynote/talk/workshop/course/consulting?”
I have some capacity for talks/workshops/consulting. Feel free to ask, but if I don’t respond within a couple of weeks then treat that as a polite ”thanks, but I’m not available for this”.
My current focus is on practical application of generative AI.
- How to turbocharge the productivity of individuals and organizations using GPT 4 and other large language models.
- How to build amazing AI-powered products & services using OpenAI API and similar tools.
- I offer an AI kickstart workshop to help you get started.
I still do Agile-related work sometimes (such as conference keynotes).
See my offerings page for a list of typical offerings, including default prices.
”Can I use your pictures/slides/templates/articles/videos?”
Thanks for asking! Yes, you can use any of my free online material as long as you cite the source. By default all my material is licensed under Creative Commons.
”Can I translate your books/articles/videos?”
Awesome, please do!
- If you want to translate the books ”Scrum and XP from the Trenches” or ”Kanban and Scrum, making the most of both” contact email@example.com.
- If you want to translate the book ”Lean from the Trenches” contact Pragmatic Bookshelf.
- If you want to translate any other free online material such as my slides, articles, or videos, then just go ahead and do it. Send me a link to your translated version when you are done, so I can link to it.
”Can you answer some questions about <insert topic>?”
Feel free to send me questions, but I can’t guarantee an answer.
”Can I interview you?”
Feel free to ask. If you don’t get a response within a couple of weeks, consider that a polite ”thanks, but I’m not available for this”.
”Can I visit Spotify or LEGO or Mojang?”
Sorry, I usually don’t have bandwidth to organize visits with my current or previous clients. Check your LinkedIn network and ask someone else working at these companies.
”How did you make your animated videos?”
I used Art Rage (drawing program), Wacom Intuos 5 drawing tablet (later upgraded to Cintiq 13HD), and ScreenFlow. Recently I’ve started using an ipad pro instead of a drawing tablet, connected via apple sidecar. I live-record the whole screen while drawing and talking, and then edit it in Screenflow. Quite fiddly and time-consuming, but fun!
”Can you make an animated drawing video for my product/service/topic?”
Probably not. These videos take a ton of time and effort, so I save it for special cases. You can always ask me, but if I don’t respond within a week consider it a polite ”No thanks”.
”I have feedback about your books/articles/talks”
Thanks for the feedback! I may not always respond, but I read and appreciate all feedback – whether it is compliments, stories, or constructive criticism.