To be a Product Owner is hard, but it’s still one of the most critical roles in Scrum. This course covers the practical daily work as a Product Owner but also how you should think and act.
(For other dates see www.crisp.se/kurser/cspo)
Now 3 days!
We want to cover more things and go in depth in more areas than we have time for a 2-day course. There will be more space for your specific needs and questions, more sharing of experiences and some new things, marked (new) or (more) below. If you have any questions about the content, feel free to email the course instructors at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Feedback from previous classes
Who this course is for
The course aims at people already working as a product owner or near one. After the training you will be a Scrum Alliance Certified Scrum Product Owner, CSPO
Learning outcomes for this course
- How to create a backlog that you will understand and how to plan efficient releases
- Product owner compared to Scrum Master and the Development team
- How you cooperate with your clients and users through the whole product lifecycle
- A feedback-driven development rather than a pre-planned development.
- Techniques for facilitating meetings.
- Backlog Refinement
- Design Studio (new)
- Risk hantering
- Assumptions, hypotheses, and experiment
- Minimal Viable Product
- Small, frequent releases (more)
- Scrums basics, roles, meetings, and artifacts – from the latest update of the Scrum guide
- Practical work with User Story and Job Stories
- Output vs outcome
- Prioritization (more)
- Sprint planning
- Open and closed requirements
- User Story Map and roadmaps
- Release planning
- Vision and product goal
- Minimal releases
- You will become a Certified Scrum Product Owner, CSPO by attending this class.
Please read and watch the following paper and video: