Certified Scrum Product Owner (3 days) May 27-29 2020
To be a Product Owner is hard, but it’s still one of the most critical roles in Scrum. This course covers the practical daily work as a Product Owner but also how you should think and act. Now a 3 days course!
Who this course is for
The course aims at people already working as a product owner or near one. After the training you will be a Scrum Alliance Certified Scrum Product Owner, CSPO
Learning outcomes for this course
- How to create a backlog that you will understand and how to plan efficient releases
- Product owner compared to Scrum Master and the Development team
- How you cooperate with your clients and users through the whole product lifecycle
- A feedback driven development rather than a pre-planned development.
- Techniques for facilitating meetings.
The class is divided 50/50, theory and practical moments. This is exercise driven training and we try to adapt to the participants needs.
- Backlog Refinement
- Vertical slicing
- Cooperative design with Design Studio
- Risk management
- Assumptions, hypotheses and experiments
- Minimal viable product(s)
- Small frequent releases
- The roles, meetings and artefacts of scrum framework
- User Story and Job stories
- Output vs outcome
- Prioritizations or ordering
- Sprint planning
- Open and closed requirements
- User Story Mapping and roadmap
- Release plan and burndown charts
- Working with vision
- Problem categorization with Cynefin
Please read at least one of the following books/papers:
- Scrum Guide – Scrum Alliance
- Agile Project Management With Scrum – Ken Schwaber
- Agile Software Development With Scrum – Ken Schwaber & Mike Beedle
- Scrum and XP from the Trenches – Henrik Kniberg