Get deep knowledge of Scrum and Agile from Tomas Björkholm, the author of the books ”Prioritera, fokusera, leverera” (in Swedish only) and ”Kanban in 30 days”. Tomas spends most of his time helping companies in their Agile journey, so count on a lot of real-life tips.
The goal of the course is for you to gain a basic understanding of how and why Scrum works, as well as how this can be applied in practical terms.
This is an interactive course with a focus on real examples, practice and discussion rather than slides and passive learning. The course is carried out in an agile way with a flexible ”course backlog” where you as a participant have great influence.
The test for the certification is done online after the course and is included in the course fee. Note that the certification requires full attendance at the course.
- We go through, among other things
- How and why Scrum works
- Connection to adjacent areas such as Lean, Kanban and Systems Thinking.
- Requirements management, release planning and estimation
- Practical problem solving and improvement work
- To build effective and motivated teams
- Roles & responsibilities
- Common mistakes and practical tips
Basic knowledge of Scrum, either through own experience or by having read one of the following:
- Scrum and XP from the Trenches (2nd edition) – Henrik Kniberg
- Scrum Guide – Definition of Scrum (13 pages only)
Comments from previous participants:
”Tomas was inspiring and knowledgeable. Good structure with many short breaks, many engaging exercises, and at the same time quite a lot of information”
”Practical exercises that illustrated theoretical concepts = much better understanding”
”Inspiring varied theory & exercises. Very concrete tips, relevant real-world examples”
NPS is between 80 and 100.