Certified ScrumMaster 8-9 oktober 2011
Learn from the experts – Jeff is the creator of Scrum and Henrik Kniberg is author of three popular books on Scrum. The goal of the course is to learn the essentials of succeeding with Scrum in theory and practice.
Who this course is for
We ask that you have a basic understanding of Scrum before the course starts.
Learning outcomes for this course
- Why Scrum works – connection with Lean, Systems Thinking, Complex Adaptive Systems, Queuing Theory, and more.
- Managing requirements with the product backlog and sprint backlog.
- Planning & estimation.
- Sprint troubleshooting and followup.
- Roles and responsibilities.
- Technical debt.
- Case studies & common pitfalls.
Please read at least one of the following books/papers:
- Scrum Guide – Scrum Alliance
- Agile Project Management With Scrum – Ken Schwaber
- Agile Software Development With Scrum – Ken Schwaber & Mike Beedle
- Scrum and XP from the Trenches – Henrik Kniberg