Creating Results based Teams- Anytime, Anywhere, with Anyone, April 29-30 2013
So many want to know: “How can I master cross-functional and collaborative leadership?”
Attention VPs, Directors, Team Leads, ScrumMasters, Agile Coaches, Project Managers, and professionals who work in teams to get things done. Now you can confidently get more done with less stress and more fun. By applying proven, reliable, and repeatable step-by-step team leadership framework and practices that build cohesive, high-performance team dynamics and get things done under conditions of shared responsibility.
- Understand why a team does or doesn’t generate a felt sense of shared responsibility.
- Have diagnostic and interpersonal tools you can use to build collaboration.
- Know there is always an effective action you can take to build any team, at any time.
In this 2-day intensive, you will learn how to understand, orient, build, and lead any team any time. Guaranteed. Agile methods say you should be collaborative. In Creating Results Based Teams — Anytime, Anywhere, with Anyone, we show you exactly how to make that happen.
Past students say…
- “I think the whole course was a real eye opener. It’s hard to just mention anyone insight. There were so many”
- Anders Olofsson
- “Great teacher! Much experience is always good; christopher was great to teach and explain!”
- Lotta Laestadius
- “All was very good!”
- Helena Dominiqe
Who this course is for
Team Leads, ScrumMasters, Agile Coaches, Project Managers, and professionals who work in teams to get things done.
Learning outcomes for this course
- Apply the Responsibility Process™ when things go wrong so you can get the team moving forward again immediately.
- Take ownership for the productivity of your team, no matter what your role.
- Get others to show you their most responsible behavior rapidly.
- Practice the 5 highest leverage activities you can do to build any team any time.
- Learn the keys to building your team without taking time away from work.
- Rethink how you define a team. It will change how you view team performance.
- Discover why team member motivation is more critical to project team success than technical skill and expertise.
- Create contexts that drive healthy team dynamics of trust, respect for individuals, and goodwill and cooperation.
- Employ 4 Steps for cleaning up broken agreements and relationships mistakes.
- Internalize 3 never-fail formulas for breaking through conflicts.
- Understand and capitalize on the huge inventory of talents, skills, characteristics, preferences, strengths, and abilities that others bring to your team.
- Learn why criticism kills teams and what to do instead so people still get the useful feedback they want, need, and deserve for improved performance.
- Provide effective feedback and communicate expectations without criticizing or diminishing teammates.
No practical experience with Agile methods is necessary, though some familiarity with Agile principles and practices is useful.