Trainer Certification Course: How to Present “Training from the BACK of the Room!” November 20, 2013
FIRST TIME OFFERED TO THE PUBLIC: 1-day trainer certification course to enable you to present Sharon Bowman’s 2-day train-the-trainer program “Training from the BACK of the Room” in your own countries and for your own companies and customers.
This course is an intense, challenging program that is designed to give you the professional training skills you need to present “Training from the BACK of the Room” to your own audiences. Along with individualized instruction, guided practice, instructor and peer coaching and feedback, you will receive a complete facilitator’s guide and slide set for the 2-day train-the-trainer workshop. Plus, you’ll receive a year of free coaching from Sharon to help polish your “Training from the BACK of the Room” presentation skills.
This exciting 1-day certification course is being offered for the first time ever by Crisp Agile Consulting to a global group of trainers. Registration is limited to 20 participants and the course covers ten hours of contact time (for the possibility of 1 Continuing Education Unit through an accredited U.S. institution – details to follow). Learning outcomes and prerequisites for this certification course are listed below.
Join 20 other trainers from all parts of the world and become a certified trainer for “Training from the BACK of the Room!”
Learning outcomes for this course
After completing the prerequisites and actively participating in the course, and after presenting a live lesson in-class for instructor and peer review and feedback, you will be able to:
- Deliver the 2-day train-the-trainer program “Training from the BACK of the Room” by using the official facilitator’s guide and slide set for this 2-day train-the-trainer workshop. You will also be able to customize this 2-day program to fit the training needs of your audiences.
- Teach others about Accelerated Learning, current brain science behind effective instruction, the “6 Trumps” (6 learning principles based on brain science), and the 4Cs training design and delivery model – all crucial components for successful, brain-based training.
- Assist others in acquiring brain-based instructional and training skills.
- Continually improve your own training skills by receiving ongoing feedback, encouragement, and coaching from your master training group of certified “Training from the BACK of the Room” peers.
- Receive one year of free coaching from Sharon Bowman, via email, phone, social media, or Skype.
- Access a continuously updated digital database of resources: websites, slide presentations, books, articles, videos, and other sources related to effective, brain-based training.
To Earn this Training Certification, You Must:
- Complete all required prerequisites.
- Attend the 1-day certification course on November 20th 2013 in Stockholm, Sweden (10 hours of contact time, which includes 2 hours of virtual class time – the specific dates and hours to be determined by the instructor and class).
- Present a short, live lesson in-class for instructor and peer review and feedback, and receive a passing score on the presentation assessment rubric.
- Commit to being an active member of a master training group of certified “Training from the BACK of the Room” trainers for one year – a group that supports its members with free online coaching, feedback, problem-solving, and encouragement, when asked to do so.
- Completion of Sharon’s 2-day train-the-trainer workshop “Training from the BACK of the Room!”
- Completion of short writing assignments to demonstrate comprehension of concepts covered in the 2-day workshop (writing assignments will be sent upon registration).
- Completion of assigned readings (list will be sent upon registration).
- Creation of a short, written (or video-taped) lesson plan using a topic you teach and using the 4Cs lesson design “map” as your guide (specific lesson plan requirements will be sent upon registration; your plan will be posted on Sharon’s social media Ning site for peer review and feedback.