- President, Bowperson Publishing & Training
- Author of seven popular training books
- Professional speaker and corporate trainer
- Staff development consultant and instructor for school districts and colleges
- Past Professional Member, National Speakers Association (NSA) and American Society for Training and Development (ASTD)
Sharon Bowman turns passive listeners into active learners with her high-energy, hands-on approach to teaching, training, and learning. Her classes and seminars are practical, useful, memorable, and fun. Over 100,000 of her popular books are now in print.
Sharon has been a professional speaker, author, teacher, and trainer for over forty years. She works with people who want to fine-tune their information-giving skills, and businesses and educational institutions that want to offer exceptional in-house staff development programs.
Since the 2010 Scrum Alliance Gathering in Amsterdam, Sharon has worked with Scrum and Agile consulting companies world-wide. Her two-day train-the-trainer program titled “Training from the BACK of the Room” has received international acclaim, and her best-selling book by the same title has become the definitive resource for outstanding Scrum and Agile training design and delivery.
For more information about Sharon Bowman, and for free, downloadable articles, slide presentations, and book excerpts, log onto Sharon’s website at www.Bowperson.com.