Training from the BACK of the Room! November 18-19, 2013
Learning outcomes for this courseAfter participating in this informative and interactive program, you will be able to:
- Explain and define the most current brain science about human learning – information that is directly applicable to all instruction, whether in classrooms, one-on-one, or computer-based.
- Apply “The Six Trumps”– six learning principles based on brain science that will significantly enhance learning and retention, regardless of the content being taught.
- Recognize these six learning principles in action.
- Use these principles in any learning environment: classroom, elearning, one-on-one, small and large group instruction.
- Combine brain science and technology and enhance learning by using both in creative, collaborative ways.
- Access new resources that will expand your knowledge of the most current brain science about human learning.
- Utilize a trainer’s toolbag of practical tips and activities – a collection of best practices that you created during the training program.
Each participant will receive:
- A copy of the Sharon’s newest book “Using Brain Science to Make Training Stick”
- A copy of the best-selling book “Training from the BACK of the Room! 65 Ways to Step Aside and Let Them Learn”
- A copy of the 100-page participant workbook “Learn It Fast and Make It Last”
- A collection of “brain activating tools” – game prizes, training souvenirs, and learning aids – that can be used in the participant’s own training programs.
- A certificate of completion, suitable for framing.
Past students say…Two days packed with fun, images, activities, and learning. A must for every trainer and teacher. It will change how you approach your classes. Sharon trains perfectly from the BACK of the room. I would love to offer a training with her in my own geographical area.
Ralph Miarka, Agile Coach Vienna, AustriaSharon brings much insight, knowledge, and skills, coupled with a “gift” of delivery, to energize and teach a wide variety of valuable training techniques that can be incorporated into satellite, web-based, or classroom training.
Tim Myers, Training Specialist Orkin University, USA
Sharon is a truly passionate teacher and works with wonderful and perfectly prepared materials, ideas, and concepts. It was fun, too!
Stefan Huber, Scrum and Agile Trainer Hamburg, GermanyWOW! What an energy-packed, thought-provoking session, full of useful material you can immediately apply to ANY training! You leave energized and ready to evolve you own training to the next level. Sharon’s style is infectious!
Kelly Livingston, Trainer Lee Enterprises, USA