Day 1: Confidently Lead and Coach people to Take Responsibility and Demonstrate Ownership with The Responsibility Process Applied research over the last twenty-five years on the front lines of leadership about how personal responsibility works in the mind (how we avoid it and take it) now makes it possible for coaches and leaders to understand and apply the mental processes and language of personal Responsibility. Working with The Responsibility Process will lead you to insights and a-ha’s about your behavior that may cause others to avoid Responsibility and Ownership. These same insights and a-ha’s will show you what you can change so that others step up to Responsibility and Ownership. Inspire those around you to demonstrate far greater ownership behavior as individuals, and in teams and enterprises. You will add more value as your team or clients take ownership; practice self-leadership; and learn, correct, and improve more easily, directly, and quickly. Each participant will receive:
- Your own copy of Christopher’s new book: The Responsibility Process – Unlocking Your Natural Ability to Live and Lead with Power– a $20 (USD) value
- A certificate of completion you can use to claim professional development or continuing education credits from your association.
- Free admission to a follow-up webinar with Christopher one to two months following the workshop
- $100 coupon toward your first year’s membership in The Leadership Gift Program
You may attend the first day only, but to get certified to teach this workshop yourselves, you need to attend the below second day back-to-back also. Day 2: Train-the-Trainer. Get certified to teach the workshop Internal and external trainers, in two days you can be trained and certified to teach this one-day workshop. As a bonus, you will also be trained and certified to teach the half-day Intro to The Responsibility Process. Why teach The Responsibility Process workshops? There is growing demand to understand and apply The Responsibility Process for a better and more productive way to live, coach, and lead. What are the details? There are three steps:
- Train-the-Trainer – Attend day one of this workshop as a participant. Then immediately attend day two, the Train the Trainer workshop on the following day. For details on how to register for both days, please see XX
- Certification – The annual certification fee of USD $997 is billed separately by Christopher Avery. This includes annual membership in The Leadership Gift Program where you deepen your personal mastery of The Responsibility Process and related tools.
- Licensing – When you deliver a session to any size audience, you pay a simple license fee; one-day workshop = USD 400, Half-day workshop USD 200 (The fee is 2x for the first delivery each year).
Past students say…
- ”Extremely engaging, entertaining and educational workshop! The Responsibility Process is a simple and powerful model for understanding our reaction to anxiety/conflict. Understanding the model will help direct you to operate from a position of responsibility sooner when conflict arises.” —Chris Woodruff, VP, Bank of America, Columbus, OH
- ”A not-to-miss workshop for you and your colleagues. This course was really great. Christopher is inspiring on a topic that is crazy important. It does not matter what your background or role is. Even if you already know about The Responsibility Process, this course goes into more detail on why you are on certain ”islands”, thereby granting you more insight into improving yourself. You will also benefit from the experience and input from other attendees.” —Tim Schraepen, Developer/Coach/Agilist, Belgium
- ”This workshop will help you understand why you and people around you respond to problems the way they do. It will make it easier for you to challenge your own reactions and grow on a personal level. It will also make it easier for you to accept the way people around you respond. This model helps you to talk about your reactions and gives you an easy frame of reference that you can use to improve yourself and attain a higher level of personal freedom. It has become a key element of my path towards personal freedom and growth.” —Erik Talboom, www.Co-Learning.be, Belgium
- ”Once you see how much time and effort you and your team members can waste on the islands of ”lay blame”, ”justify”, ”shame”, and ”obligation”, you will want to learn this stuff 😉 ” —Christoph Steindl, CEO, Catalysts.cc, Linz, Austria
Who this course is for
Managers, Team Leads, ScrumMasters, Agile Coaches, Project Managers, and professionals who work in teams to get things done.
Learning outcomes for this course
- Leave this workshop ready to applywhat you learn about yourself and others
- Understand how your mind uses The Responsibility Process to keep you stuck or propel you forward
- Improve how you demonstrate, lead, and coachownership behavior with the tools and activities you will learn
- Understand the difference between accountability and responsibility and the mental processes they invoke in you and those you lead
- Learn how to invite and allow others to tryon what you will learn, what is required and where the pitfalls lie
- Realize why giving advice may be the weakest toolyou have available—and what you can do that’s more effective
- Evaluate and choose the basic tools to support your success in practicing and teaching ownership behavior
- Address your important topics and intereststhat intersect with this content
No practical experience with Agile methods is necessary.
Register for one or two days
- First day only; cost 11000 SEK. Add a comment “One Day” when registering
- Both days to become certified trainer; 17000 SEK. Add a comment “Two Days” when registering