Leading change by Leading Self
is a two day full immersion training for coaches and leaders, who are
- familiar with the latest tools, models and approaches ranging from Agile methods to Holacracy, networked organizations, Integral Theory, Systems Thinking and Self Organizing teams.
- still experience difficulties in getting expected results and leading change in highly complex environments.
How can I
- grasp the complexity in the organization and know what decisions are best?
- inspire others to action and make them think in new ways?
- sense what is possible in the future?
- create the future I want for my clients and for myself?
Otto Scharmer, MIT, gives us a key insight: “The success of our actions as change-makers does not depend on what
we do or how
we do it, but on the inner place
from which we operate”.
This is like the Master in martial arts who knows that external actions will only be as good as the internal state, and that developing our inner world is just as important as developing our skills and toolbox.
The key to increasing our impact and becoming true Masters of our trade is to ‘upgrade’ our inner world to make it fit for the hyper-complex environments we work in. This is the “aikido move” of self leadership. This course will let you explore your inner world and perform some truly spectacular “aikido moves”, which will greatly help you in your job and in other parts of your life.
The course speaks to your own level of expertise and takes place in a safe and light environment. It uses methods and materials that can be seen through the lenses of Ken Wilber’s Integral Theory, Otto Scharmer’s U-Theory or Robert Kegan’s Immunity to Change work. They can also be cross-referenced with other more intuitive transformative processes, tools and methods.
What past participants say:
“After just a few hours I had made more progress in my self leadership than I had done in any other course in my life. After two days you don’t want to stop, the insights you get about what really is going on are just awesome! The exercises – which are fully experiential – will take you deep into those pressing issues which are curbing your power, and this is also where the potential lies for major improvement, and with that I really mean major” /E
Who this course is for
Who recognize struggles that include:
- Agile coaches and consultants
- Progressive leaders and managers
- Organisational change agents, consultants and HR
- Working in a highly complex environment and not having the impact you desire
- Struggling with important professional relationships
- Feeling torn between competing expectations
- Feeling powerless when trying to convey your vision
- Wanting to find the purpose in your work
Learning outcomes for this course
- have insight into the deeper, most hidden mechanisms of self leadership and change
- respond with more agility in complex challenges
- see more options and take better decisions
- strengthen your personal authority and control over what you want to achieve
- go from effectively leading yourself to effectively leading others
No prior knowledge of the mentioned tools, models and approaches is necessary. Prepare by thinking about and identifying some key challenges that you are facing in your life. This can be in your job, at home or any other situation.
We want to make sure that there is a good fit for you attending the course so we would like to make a short interview with each participant before the course.