Leading change by Leading Self, February 22-23 2016
We all have unconscious reactive patterns; pitfalls or blindspots. These makes us stumble when we want to lead and be creative. A key is the ability to catch ourselves before we stumble and in that way become effective leaders in our lives.
In this course you get to practice increasing your awareness of what is holding you back (your pitfalls) so that you can get the results you want as a leader and change agent.
Leading change by Leading Self is a two day full immersion training for coaches and leaders, who
are familiar with the latest tools, models and approaches ranging from Agile methods to Holacracy, networked organizations, Integral Theory, Systems Thinking and Self Organizing teams.
still experience difficulties in getting expected results when leading change in highly complex environments.
Methods:The course speaks to your own level of expertise and takes place in a safe and light environment. It uses methods and materials that can be seen through the lenses of Ken Wilber’s Integral Theory, Otto Scharmer’s U-Theory or Robert Kegan’s Immunity to Change work. They can also be cross-referenced with other more intuitive transformative processes, tools and methods.
What past participants say:“After just a few hours I had made more progress in my self leadership than I had done in any other course in my life. After two days you don’t want to stop, the insights you get about what really is going on are just awesome! The exercises – which are fully experiential – will take you deep into those pressing issues which are curbing your power, and this is also where the potential lies for major improvement, and with that I really mean major” /E
Who this course is for
- Agile coaches and consultants
- Progressive leaders and managers
- Organisational change agents, consultants and HR
- Working in a highly complex environment and not having the impact you desire
- Struggling with important professional relationships
- Feeling torn between competing expectations
- Feeling powerless when trying to convey your vision
- Wanting to find the purpose in your work
Learning outcomes for this course
- have insight into the deeper, most hidden mechanisms of self leadership and change
- respond with more agility in complex challenges
- see more options and take better decisions
- strengthen your personal authority and control over what you want to achieve
- go from effectively leading yourself to effectively leading others