Leading Product Teams, December 7-8 2020
Learn how to create and lead truly customer-centric product teams.
A lot of organizations have had some success with Agile methods but in many cases, the impact on increased customer value and business is not meeting expectations.
One solution is customer-centric product teams.
Typical challenges that Product Managers and Owners experience when working with Product teams include:
- Lack of focus
- Balancing multiple requests and stakeholder needs
- Not meeting goals or commitments
- Breaking down requirements or initiatives
- How to prioritize
- How to be truly innovative
If any of these challenges resonate with you, this course is for you.
You will learn how to:
- Develop product strategy
- Successfully collaborate cross-organization (with stakeholders)
- Balance business and customer needs with possible solutions
- Lead teams with a focus on product outcomes
- Grow your personal leadership skills – focus, energy, and enjoying work
- Make insight-driven and data-informed decisions
- Establish and leverage success metrics
- Get the most out of your team
This training is for you if you are a Product Owner, Product Manager, Game Producer, Team Lead or Coach.
Do you have colleagues who need this training too? We can hold this training privately for your company, contact us to customize your training.