Learn how to create and lead customer-centric product teams.
While a lot of organizations have had some success with Agile methods in many cases, the impact on increased customer value and business is not meeting expectations.
One solution is customer-centric product teams.
Typical challenges that Product Managers and Owners experience when working with Product teams include:
- Lack of focus
- Balancing multiple requests and stakeholder needs
- Not meeting goals or commitments
If any of these challenges resonate with you, this course is for you.
You will learn how to:
- Set and communicate clear goals
- Develop product strategy based on outcomes
- Successfully collaborate cross-organization (with stakeholders)
- Balance business and customer needs with possible solutions
- Make insight-driven and data-informed decisions
- Establish and leverage success metrics
This training is for you if you are a Product Owner, Product Manager, Game Producer, Team Lead or Coach. You’ve previously attended a Certified Scrum Product Owner training, or you’ve worked in your role for a few months.
Do you have colleagues who need this training too? We can hold this training privately for your company, contact us to customize your training.