This course is for you who wants to get to know SAFe, the key concepts, the different levels and the Lean/Agile principles behind that drive innovation, engagement and faster time to market. Crisp has many years of experience with Agile and making a transition in scale scenarios. We will share insights and experience from the transition journey, such as keys to finding your value streams.
SPECIAL BONUS CONTENT: We offer an optional extra session with an extensive comparison of SAFe and ”the Spotify Model”. Joakim was one of the agile coaches involved in developing Spotify’s approach to agile at scale and has been involved in SAFe/”Spotify model” hybrid transformations. As a special offer only to participants of this course you will be able to attend an extra 2-3 hours session featuring an extensive comparison as well as advice and inspiration for how to apply some of the Spotify concepts to SAFe.
This course teaches SAFe 5.0 with Business Agility techniques.
- Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Embracing a Lean-Agile Mindset
- Understanding SAFe Principles
- Experiencing Program Increment (PI) Planning
- Exploring, Executing, and Releasing Value
- Leading the Lean-Agile Enterprise
- Empowering a Lean Portfolio
- Building Large Solutions
Who should attend
- Executives and Leaders, Managers, Directors, CIOs, and VPs
- Development, QA, and Infrastructure Management
- Program and Project Managers
- Product and Product Line Management
- Portfolio Managers, PMO, and Process Leads
- Enterprise, System, and Solution Architects
Attending the class prepares individuals to take the exam and become a certified SAFe® Agilist (SA). Access to the exam is included in the course.