Organizational Agility, June 2 2020
How do you form an organization that supports Agility? Few frameworks answer this question, yet it is a critical problem that has to be solved by each company that wants to be Agile. If you see Agility as a mere process question, your improvements will stall before you have gotten out of the starting blocks.
In this class, we walk through key patterns used by successful companies along their improvement journey, why they were used and what issues they address. They range from small to big, from line managers’ responsibility to strategy alignment. This toolbox will help you shape your organization as it improves over time.
- What makes you slow (and how to fix it!)
- Reducing distractions
- Creating focus
- Managing and removing dependencies
- Strategy & Alignment
- Creating alignment across the organization
- Strategies that give a direction
- Measuring success
- Organizational agility
- Three dials
- Two types of scaling
- Value stream organization
- Portfolio management
- Portfolio management in an agile environment
- Lean budgeting/Budgeting made easy
- Transforming organizations
- Leading change
- Establishing continuous improvement
The goal of this course is to learn how to create and sustain agility throughout an organization as well as how to utilize this potential to create alignment, feedback loops on every level, support self-organizing teams and ultimately gain business agility.
This course is for…
This course is for leaders and influencers on an organizational level, such as
- (Enterprise) agile coaches
- Lean coaches
- …and anyone who wants to learn about organizational agility
Experience and knowledge to some degree of agile, lean, leadership and making business decisions. You don’t have to be an expert in all of these fields, but it should not be the first time you hear about them either.