- Coaching to create an environment for organizations to perform and deliver.
- Facilitating communication and cooperation between different groups.
- Supporting teams (leadership, delivery, product) seeking to evolve the way they work.
- Working with teams and organizations that are looking for pragmatic, context specific solutions.
- Individual coaching – helping you succeed with your goals and aspirations.
- Context specific coaching for teams and organizations.
- Team Coach, Agile Coach and mentor.
- Agile, Product Strategy, Roadmaps, Organizational Coaching, Individual Development, Kanban, Scrum, TDD, BDD, DevOps, Continuous Delivery.
- ICF PCC coach training. LeapFrog. In progress 2019
- Mental Health First Aid, certified trainer for Adult, Child and Elderly trainings, Karolinska Institutet, November 2019
- Art of Action (+train the trainer) – Stephen Bungay, September 2019
- Group Coaching, Sara Widlert, August 2019
- Adult Development, Thomas Jordan, June 2019
- Intent Based Leadership, David Marquet, January 2019
- Introduction to Social Psychology, UQx University of Queensland, September 2018
- ICF ACC coach training. LeapFrog. Diploma December 2017
- Dave Snowden Masterclass – What’s next for Agile? November 2017
- Coaching Beyond the Team, Esther Derby. September 2017
- The Agile Facilitator, Lyssa Adkins and Michael Hamman. February 2017
- Fix it Now or Delete it! A holistic, pragmatic, bug management way of thinking that puts the focus back on quality.
- FeedMe – shopping list app in two versions: