Leading SAFe, February 5-6 2020
This course is for you who wants to get to know SAFe, the key concepts, the different levels and the Lean/Agile principles behind that drive innovation, engagement and faster time to market. Crisp has many years of experience with Agile and making a transition in scale scenarios. We will share insights and experience from the transition journey, such as keys to finding your value streams.
News: This course teaches SAFe 5.0 with Business Agility techniques.
- Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Embracing a Lean-Agile Mindset
- Understanding SAFe Principles
- Experiencing Program Increment (PI) Planning
- Exploring, Executing, and Releasing Value
- Leading the Lean-Agile Enterprise
- Empowering a Lean Portfolio
- Building Large Solutions
Who should attend
- Executives and Leaders, Managers, Directors, CIOs, and VPs
- Development, QA, and Infrastructure Management
- Program and Project Managers
- Product and Product Line Management
- Portfolio Managers, PMO, and Process Leads
- Enterprise, System, and Solution Architects
Attending the class prepares individuals to take the exam and become a certified SAFe® Agilist (SA)
Tack Mattias för en riktig bra kurs. Nu känner jag mig verkligen med i Agila matchen!
Romain Babelon, Senior Manager