Leading SAFe, December 14-15 2020
This course is for you who wants to get to know SAFe, the key concepts, the different levels and the Lean/Agile principles behind that drive innovation, engagement and faster time to market. Crisp has many years of experience with Agile and making a transition in scale scenarios. We will share insights and experience from the transition journey, such as keys to finding your value streams.
This course is fully booked.
News: This course teaches SAFe 5.0 with Business Agility techniques.
- Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Embracing a Lean-Agile Mindset
- Understanding SAFe Principles
- Experiencing Program Increment (PI) Planning
- Exploring, Executing, and Releasing Value
- Leading the Lean-Agile Enterprise
- Empowering a Lean Portfolio
- Building Large Solutions
Who should attend
- Executives and Leaders, Managers, Directors, CIOs, and VPs
- Development, QA, and Infrastructure Management
- Program and Project Managers
- Product and Product Line Management
- Portfolio Managers, PMO, and Process Leads
- Enterprise, System, and Solution Architects
Attending the class prepares individuals to take the exam and become a certified SAFe® Agilist (SA). Access to the exam is included in the course.
Here are some quotes from participants to previous trainings:
”Mattias deep knowledge and field experience, combined with being both fun and entertaining to listen to, makes this course extremely informative”
/Eric Idebro – User experience designer och service designer
”Thanks Mattias for a really good course. I’ve levelled up my Agile game”
/Romain Babelon, Senior Manager