Agile marketing, September 12-13 2018
Marketing is undergoing a major disruption via the transition to digital channels, new customer habits & clever use of technologies to drive early feedback. Agile Marketing helps marketers build a closer relationship with customers and creates bandwidth for creative employees to do what they do best. In all contributing to higher impact of marketing campaigns by improving both time to market and quality.
Our 2-day workshop is comprehensive – starting from the basics, diving deeper into the real-world struggles, the underlying principles, sharing experience from real case studies, and not shying away from tough questions.
- Understand the need and key drivers for Agile Marketing
- Understand the principles of real Agile Marketing and how it’s different than Agile Development
- Understand basic structure of Agile marketing teams
- Learn to organize marketing work around the customer and experience.
- Learn how to plan and execute in an Agile way using Scrum and Kanban
- Understand the difference between incrementing and iterating and how to integrate learning/experimentation into your marketing process.
- Learn from case studies of other marketing organizations that are shifting to Agile.
- Learn how to start implementing Agile Marketing in your team/organization.