How do you implement SAFe in a pragmatic way? We’ve brought one of the best trainers around, with years of Agile experience and who shares our pragmatic mindset, to help you lead SAFe and Scaled Agile implementations.
You as an attendee will after the course be able to certify for SAFe® 4 Program Consultant (SPC).
During this four day course, we will walk through both both the lean-agile principles and the practices behind successful scaled agile and SAFe transitions.
You will learn:
- How to effectively coach programs
- Howto find your Value Streams / Agile Release Trains
- How to launch Agile Release Trains
- Howto build a continuous delivery pipeline and DevOps culture
- Empower a Lean Portfolio
The first two days of the course—Leading SAFe®—will provide them with the basis to teach SAFe to others. The final two days focus exclusively on what it takes to successfully implement SAFe in the enterprise. Attending the class prepares individuals to take the exam and become a certified SAFe® 4 Program Consultant (SPC)
Host for this course is Mattias Skarin
, who helped LEGO get going with SAFe
Who this course is for
This course is intended for those who will be materially and directly involved in a SAFe adoption. This includes practitioners, change agents, and consultants responsible for implementing Agile programs and portfolios as part of an enterprise Lean-Agile change initiative. Attendees typically include:
- Agile Coaches
- Professional Services Consultants
- Business and Technology Executives, Leaders, Managers, and Directors
- Portfolio Managers and product managers
- Development, QA, and IT management
- Project/Program Management Office (PMO) personnel
- Enterprise, System, and Solution Architects
- Internal Change Agents, Lean-Agile Center for Excellence (LACE), Agile Working Group