Leading SAFe, Juni 19-20 2023
This course is for you who wants to get to know SAFe, the key concepts, the different levels and the Lean/Agile principles behind that drive innovation, engagement and faster time to market. Crisp has many years of experience with Agile and making a transition in scale scenarios. We will share insights and experience from the transition journey, such as keys to finding your value streams.
This course teaches SAFe 5.0 with Business Agility techniques.
- Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Embracing a Lean-Agile Mindset
- Understanding SAFe Principles
- Experiencing Program Increment (PI) Planning
- Exploring, Executing, and Releasing Value
- Leading the Lean-Agile Enterprise
- Empowering a Lean Portfolio
- Building Large Solutions
Who should attend
- Executives and Leaders, Managers, Directors, CIOs, and VPs
- Development, QA, and Infrastructure Management
- Program and Project Managers
- Product and Product Line Management
- Portfolio Managers, PMO, and Process Leads
- Enterprise, System, and Solution Architects
Attending the class prepares individuals to take the exam and become a certified SAFe® Agilist (SA). Access to the exam is included in the course.
Here are some quotes from participants to previous trainings:
”Mattias deep knowledge and field experience, combined with being both fun and entertaining to listen to, makes this course extremely informative”
/Eric Idebro – User experience designer och service designer
”Thanks Mattias for a really good course. I’ve levelled up my Agile game”
/Romain Babelon, Senior Manager