No-Limits Self-Management (remote), April 13-14 2021
Doug Kirkpatrick – TEDx speaker, pioneer from The Morning Star Company, co-founder of the Self-Management Institute, and more – recently finished writing the book The No-Limits Enterprise – organizational self-management in the new world of work, published by Forbes. Now available in online stores everywhere.
Self-Management Principles are the foundation for individual, team, and organizational action. They are the rules of engagement by which all activity takes place and by which each self-managed colleague interacts with his or her peers.
Participants will learn the four cornerstones of transformative leadership and learn how to manage polarities and exercise free will to drive organizational change.
Participants will become fluent in describing the powerful social, generational, technological, and economic drivers of organizational self-management, including the management tax, risk avoidance, and productivity.
- How To Create Strategic Business Advantage With Organizational Self-Management
- How to Future-Proof Your Organization and Engage the Rising Generation
- How to Manage Great Complexity With Great Simplicity
- How to Create a Highly Scalable, Networked Enterprise Without Human Bosses, Titles, and Position Power
- How to Boost Organizational Agility, Innovation and Leadership Through Organizational Self-Management
Participants will develop a draft individual Self-Management Agreement, including their Core Purpose, Process & Management Accountabilities, Decision Rights, Key Performance Indicators, Accountability Colleagues, and related concepts.
Who Should Attend
- Executives responsible for digital and agile transformation in their organizations
- Executive and Agile coaches
- Entrepreneurs and business leaders
Two sessions of 3 hours over two consecutive days. Sessions will start at 15:00 CET and end at 18.00 CET on both days.
Participants will discover and apply ten practices that instantiate fundamental self-management principles, including but not limited to:
- Identifying Purpose & Meaning,
- Making Structured Commitments
- Exercising Natural Leadership
- Gamifying Work
- Constructing Effective Peer Agreements
- Negotiating Decision Rights
- Transforming Conflict
- Enforcing Real Accountability
- Scaling Self-Management
- Exercising Emotional Self-Mastery
- Managing Polarities
- Optimizing Value
”I appreciated Doug’s workshop very much. I got with me touching stories, simple tools and concrete tips on how to think and act to increase the conditions for well-functioning self-organization and increased self-leadership.” – Pontus Holmgren Gro/Ekskäret Klustret