How do you form an organization that supports Agility? Few frameworks answer this question, yet it is a critical problem that has to be solved by each company that wants to be Agile.
In this Train the Trainer class, we walk you through key patterns used by successful companies along their improvement journey, why they were used and what issues they address. These companies range from small to big, from line managers’ responsibility to strategy alignment. This toolbox will help you shape your organization as it improves over time.
Note: You need to be an Active Agile Trainer to participate in this training.
- What makes you slow (and how to fix it)
- Reducing distractions
- Creating focus
- Managing and removing dependencies
- Transforming organizations
- The 5 leavers for organizational Agility
- Two types of scaling
- Organizational patterns for the team based organization
- Organizational patterns for Scaling
- Value stream organization
- Portfolio management
- Lean budgeting/Budgeting made easy
- Establishing a continuous improvement culture
- Measuring success
- Leading change
- Reward systems and career ladders
- Striking the balance between Growth and Getting things done
- Rewarding growth
”Just taken the Organizational Agility training course led by the excellent Agile leadership coaches Jan Grape and Mattias Skarin. Feels great to finish a busy week with new insights and energy. A few key takeaways;
- Small batch sizes and the importance of sequence versus parallelization
- The loss of productivity at handovers
- Optimize on system level
- Importance of clear purpose and mission for teams”
– Martin Wennerblom, Marketing Director Inmotion
The goal of this course is to learn how to create and sustain agility throughout an organization as well as how to utilize this potential to create alignment, feedback loops on every level, support self-organizing teams and ultimately gain business agility.
This course is for…
This course is for leaders and influencers on an organizational level, such as
- (Enterprise) agile coaches
- Lean coaches
- …and anyone who wants to learn about organizational agility
You need to be an Active Agile Trainer to participate in this session.