Scrum@Scale, March 4 2015
Who this course is forAnyone who will have a benefit from knowing how to use Agile and Scrum in an enterprise. We ask that you have a basic understanding of Scrum before the course starts.
Learning outcomes for this course
This workshop will:
- Lay out the business case for a modular scaling framework
- Present an overall vision for modular scaled Scrum that spans the Team, Business Unit, and Enterprise levels to link vision with effective execution
- Share specific examples of different successful practices within each module
- Help attendees to work through their own scaling challenges in the context of the framework
- Participants will not leave this session with a cookie-cutter answer for large-scale Scrum implementations. However, they will leave with tailored progress towards their scaling solution, and the experience will equip them to lead a productive conversation of what the organization really needs from scaling Scrum.
PrerequisitesPlease read at least one of the following books/papers:
- Scrum Guide – Ken Schwaber & Jeff Sutherland
- Scrum: The Art of Doing Twice the Work in Half the Time – Jeff Sutherland
- The power of scrum– Jeff Sutherland, Rini Van Solinberg, & Eelco Rustenberg
- Scrum and XP from the Trenches – Henrik Kniberg.