This course is moved to September 11-12
Learn how to create and lead truly customer-centric empowered product teams.
Many organizations have had some success with Agile methods, but in many cases, the impact on increased customer value and business is not meeting expectations.
A key solution is customer-centric empowered product teams.
Typical challenges that product managers and product owners experience when working with Product teams include:
- Lack of focus
- Balancing multiple requests and stakeholder needs
- Not meeting goals or commitments
- Breaking down requirements or initiatives
- How to prioritize
- How to be truly innovative
If any of these challenges resonate with you, this course is for you.
You will learn how to:
- Develop product strategy
- Successfully collaborate cross-organization (with stakeholders)
- Balance business and customer needs with possible solutions
- Lead teams with a focus on product outcomes
- Grow your personal leadership skills – focus, energy, and enjoying work
- Make insight-driven and data-informed decisions
- Establish and leverage success metrics
- Get the most out of your team
This training is for you if you are a:
Product owner, product manager, game producer, team lead, or coach. Especially if you have taken the Certified Scrum Product Owner training, worked with product leadership, and want to take your next step.
Do you have colleagues who need this training too? We can hold this training privately for your company in English or Swedish; contact us to customize your training.